Meredith, in her excellent library blog, tagged all her readers to participate in this meme, so here goes . . .
FIVE THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I can play "The Irish Washerwoman" on the recorder.
2. My least favorite color is yellow. I rarely use it in art and design projects, and I always try to avoid getting the yellow piece in Trivial Pursuit.
3. I know all the words to the theme from "Maverick".
4. My grandma was friends with Jessica Mitford. This makes me four degrees of separation from Hitler.
5. The first rock album I ever bought was Squeeze's Singles --45's and Under. Luckily, I didn't really get into rock until high school, so I didn't buy anything embarrassing. I just digitized this for my iPod recently (not the actual same LP, I dropped that one in a tragic accident).
OK, now it's your turn, Kathy, Mali, Hellbound, and Dr. Somneblex.